Qualify To Win an Irish Poker Open Package Worth Up to €2,250
Table Of Contents
Do you have what it takes to enter the Irish Poker Open qualifiers and win? If you’re up for the challenge, bet365 poker is offering poker players the chance to win an Irish Open package worth up to €1,150.
In addition, bet365 is offering players a chance to qualify for Day 2 tournaments to win a fantastic €2,250 Irish Open Package!
The Irish Poker Open is one of the most prestigious poker tournaments in the calendar and is also the longest-running No Limit Hold’em tournament outside of Las Vegas. This year’s Open runs between the 3rd and 10th April at the Royal Dublin Society and boasts over 40 events in addition to the €1m Main Event.
If that’s grabbed your attention, then you’ll need to know how to qualify. To potentially take your seat in the Irish Open, follow these four easy steps and find out how:
- Enter the Irish Open Qualifiers via the ‘Tourney’ tab in the bet365 poker software (you’ll need to sign-up for a bet365 account if you don’t have one already).
- Get ready to compete in the Irish Open Seat qualifiers and win your seat to the Irish Open €1,000,000 Main Event, worth €1,150.
- Alternatively, you can qualify from the Day 2 tournaments to win an Irish Open Package worth €2,250.
- Taking place in Dublin on the 6th of April, you will take your seat in the Irish Open €1,000,000 Main Event
What Are the Terms & Conditions for the Irish Qualifiers?
There are two different options and routes to being able to join the Main Event, these being the Irish Open Seat Qualifier and the Irish Open Package Qualifier. Here are all the details you need to know about both qualifiers:
Irish Open Seat Qualifier
The Irish Open Seat Qualifiers have a buy in of either €50 or €100 and seat winners from these events will receive a €1,150 buy-in to the Irish Open Main Event Day 1B on 6th April.
Take a look at the bet365 Poker website for full details on the qualifier tournaments which run from the 16th January to 19th March.
Irish Open Package Qualifier
In order to take part in the Irish Open Package Day 2 tournament events, you must first qualify from the Day 1 events. These are running daily from the 16th January until the 19th March. Day 1 events have a buy-in of €150.
The package winners from the Irish Open Package Day 2 will receive a €1,150 buy-in to the Irish Open Main Event Day 1B on 6th April. What’s more, they’ll also get €1,100 in travel expenses, which is an excellent addition to the buy-in.
Irish Open Promotion Terms & Conditions
Although this promotion is very exciting and it could potentially lead you to play on the Main Event worth €1,000,000, there are some important terms and conditions that you need to know!
Here are the main points you need to understand before getting involved in the Irish Open:
- If you qualify for a seat, you will receive an email from bet365 confirming details about the event and any next steps. Additionally, if you qualify for the package, you will receive an email about any details, including the €1,100 cash credited to your bet365 account.
- Prize packages are non-refundable and, unless otherwise stated, cannot be changed to cash. If you receive a package, you must play in the tournament or forfeit the package.
- When you enter the qualifiers, you accept that you will be responsible for booking your travel and accommodation should you qualify for an Irish Open Seat, or an Irish Open Package.
How Can You Get Involved with The Irish Open Promotion?
If you think you have what it takes to win either the Irish Open Seat qualifiers or one of the Day 2 tournaments, it’s time to show your hand.
Luckily getting involved in this promotion couldn’t be easier as we’ve outlined above. All you need to do is download bet365 poker via PokerNews and register to enter the tournament or qualifiers.
If you’re feeling the luck of the Irish and can bring your best poker game to the table, you could be in with a chance of playing at the Main Event!