Dario Alioto raised to 110,000 from the button, Daniel Makowsky folded from the small blind, and Jacobo Fernandez called from the big blind, leaving himself just 210,000 behind.
The flop came
. Fernandez pushed his remaining chips in the middle. Alioto didn't like those nines, and let it go.
The first three hands of four-handed play:
1. Daniel Makowsky won a small pot from the button after betting out on the flop.
2. Dario Alioto got a walk in his big blind.
3. A three-way limped pot. Layne Flack bet 110,000 into a flop of
, taking the pot.
Ted Forrest - 5th Place
Daniel Makowsky raised to 130,000 from under the gun, and Dario Alioto called from the big blind. The flop came
, and both checked. The turn was the
. Alioto bet 150,000, and Makowsky made the call.
The river was the
. Both checked. Makowsky showed A-A-x-x for trip aces, and took the pot.
Daniel Makowsky limped, Layne Flack completed from the small blind, and Ted Forrest checked his option.
The flop was the
. It checked to Makowsky who bet the pot, and Flack and Forrest folded.
1. Dario Alioto picked up a small one from Daniel Makowsky in a blind-vs.-blind hand.
2. Layne Flack raised to 140,000 from under the gun, taking the blinds.
3. Jacobo Fernandez completed from the small blind, Flack raised to 80,000 from the big blind, and after hemming and hawing for a while, Fernandez gave it up.
Layne Flack 2,455,000
Dario Alioto 1,175,000
Dan Makowsky 745,000
Jacobo Fernadez 540,000
Ted Forrest 110,000
Ted Forrest, down to just 110,000, just got a much-appreciated walk in his big blind.
Dario Alioto raised to 130,000 in the cutoff, and Layne Flack called from the big blind.
The flop came
and both checked. The turn was the
, and both checked again.
The river brought the
. Flack checked, Alioto bet 205,000, and Flack called. Alioto showed K-J-x-x for Broadway. Flack showed just two pair, and Alioto took the pot.