Never had a chance to play in a World Series of Poker Circuit Main Event before? Is the $1,675 price tag a little out of your price range? Well, you might be in luck.
Beginning Wednesday, WSOP.com will be offering its players in Nevada a chance to win a seat to the upcoming WSOP Circuit Main Event at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas. Every night at 8 p.m. PT from Feb. 19-26, WSOP.com will be hosting a $16.50 buy-in satellite event with rebuys and add-ons with one $1,675 seat guaranteed!
All winners of the online satellite will then compete in the Main Event which begins on Friday, Feb. 28. The tournament features two separate starting flights and gives players the option of one re-entry on Saturday's Day 1b if they bust on Day 1a.
Last year, David Tuthill bested a field of 744 to win the WSOP Circuit Caesars Palace Las Vegas Main Event. Tuthill finished on top of a tough final table that included AP Phahurat and Jeff Fielder to claim the top prize of $223,197 along with an automatic seat in the WSOP Circuit National Championship.
For more information on the upcoming WSOP Circuit Caesars Palace Las Vegas, visit WSOP.com.
In addition to the WSOP Circuit satellites, WSOP.com is offering double Action Player Points (APPs) during the entire month of February. Each day, a designated specific type of game and stakes will be promoted. Players who participate in that game will receive double the normal APPs.
This month-long promotion will not only apply to cash games but sit-and-go tournaments as well. In ring games, APPs are awarded to the table at the rate of two APPs for each $1 in rake collected. A player receives APPs based on his or her contributed portion of the rake for each hand played. In tournaments, you receive two APPs for each $1 in fee paid.
Here’s a look at the Game of the Day schedule for the remainder of the month:
- Feb. 18: $0.01/0.02 No Limit Holdem (9-handed)
- Feb. 19: $3/$6 Fixed Limit Holdem (9-handed)
- Feb. 20: $0.50/$1 PLO (6-handed)
- Feb. 21: $0.05/.10 No Limit Holdem (9-handed)
- Feb. 22: $5.50 STT No Limit Holdem Turbo (6-handed)
- Feb. 23: $0.25/0.50 No Limit Holdem (9-handed)
- Feb. 24: $11 STT No Limit Holdem (6-handed) Turbo
- Feb. 25: $1/$2 No Limit Holdem (6-handed)
- Feb. 26: $1/$2 PLO (6-handed)
- Feb. 27: $0.10/0.20 No Limit Holdem (9-handed)
- Feb. 28: $0.01/0.02 No Limit Holdem (9-handed)
Head over to WSOP.com now and sign up to get in on the action today!