If you're a poker player in New Jersey, you're now able to play on PokerStars, as the site officially launched in the Garden State on Monday, March 21, 2016.
You don't have to be a resident of New Jersey, but you do have to be located within the state. For those in New Jersey right now and looking to play, or for those heading to New Jersey soon, here are the steps you need to take to get online and start playing.
- Head to PokerStarsNJ.com and click on one of the 'Download & Play Now' icons that will allow you to download and install the PokerStars New Jersey software
- Once downloaded and installed, open the PokerStars client and select 'Create Account' in the main lobby
- Fill out the required information for registration and input a valid email address
- Validate your account via the email you provided by selecting 'Validate Email Address' from the 'Account' menu and enter your validation code
- Once validated, find your favorite game and start playing