Follow the APPT Korea Action Live Here at PokerNews
PokerStars Live is heading to Asia from April 5 for the Asia Pacific Poker Tour (APPT) Korea festival and PokerNews will be on the tournament floor providing you with coverage of the Main Event, High Roller and Super High Roller tournaments.
APPT Korea returns to Paradise City in Incheon, South Korea from April 5-14 where five huge events are scheduled. It is the second time in as many years that Paradise City has hosted the festival with all prior APPT Korea events taking place at the Paradise Walker-Hill Casino in Seoul.
Last year’s APPT Korea Main Event saw Malaysia’s Christopher Soyza outlast a field of 449 entrants to get his hands on KRW158,700,000 (approx. $149,000).
APPT Korea Schedule
- APPT KickOff: April 5-6, 2019 – KRW350,000 buy-in, KRW 50,000,000 Guaranteed
- APPT National: April 7-8, 2019 – KRW 700,000 buy-in, KRW 80,000,000 Guaranteed
- APPT Super High Roller: April 10, 2019 – KRW 10,000,000 buy-in
- APPT Main Event: April 11-14, 2019 - KRW 1,800,000 buy-in - KRW 300,000,000 Guaranteed
- APPT High Roller: April 13-14, 2019 - KRW 5,000,000 buy-in
PokerNews’ Live Reporting team will bring you live and exclusive updates from three of the scheduled events taking place at Paradise City in Incheon. Follow all of the action from the Super High Roller on April 10, the APPT Korea Main Event from April 11-14 and the High Roller from April 13-14.
Qualify to the APPT Korea Online at PokerStars
It could be you who the PokerNews updates are covering if you manage to qualify for the APPT Korea Main Event online at PokerStars. Satellites start at just $1.10 and feed into a $109 buy-in 2019 APPT Korea Qualifier.
If you want to try to qualify for APPT Korea but don’t have a PokerStars account, follow these simple instructions and you will be up and running in next to no time.
- Click here to open PokerStars in a new tab
- Sign up for a free account
- Enter the marketing code "PNEWS"
- Use the code "STARS600" at your first deposit
- Register for the event once your ticket is credited
Making your first deposit at PokerStars makes you eligible for a 100 percent up to $600 bonus, plus you can play in three PokerNews-exclusive $2,000 freerolls and three $2.20 buy-in PKO tournaments where PokerStars adds $2,000 to each prize pool. Learn more here.
The Stars Group owns a majority shareholding at iBus Media.