Russia's Aleksey Savenkov Banks Six-Figures as GGPoker WSOP Explodes Into Action
Table Of Contents
- Savenkov Turns $1,050 Into $141,384
- $1,050 GGMasters High Rollers Final Table Results
- ginomaster is the Sunday High Rollers Main Event Champion
- WSOP High Rollers: $1,050 Sunday HR Main Event Final Table Results
- Rolle Rolls Over $3,150 Blade Bounty King Opponents
- WSOP High Rollers: $3,150 Blade Bounty King Final Table Results
- Check Out These Other Huge Wins at GGPoker
The 2021 WSOP Online kicked off at GGPoker with the first two bracelet-awarding events, which you can read all about here and here. The increased traffic generated some bumper prize pools and some massive prizes.
Savenkov Turns $1,050 Into $141,384
This week’s $1,050 GGMasters High Roller attracted 924 entrants, which meant those who finished in the money did so while enjoying an overlay. Russian pro Aleksey “ImLuckPads” Savenkov was the player who benefited the most because he finished on top of the pile and turned his $1,050 investment into a cool $141,384.
Savenkov’s heads-up opponent, 2020 WSOP Online International Main Event finalist Stoyan Obreshkov, also collected a six-figure prize. Obreshkov padded his bankroll with $106,023 after falling a the final hurdle.
Everyone else who reached the final table walked away with between $14,138 and $79,506 for their efforts. “JeeTy,” Martin “marlin5555” Raus, and Gleb Tremzin were the first players eliminated.
Eldad “popeyebt2222” Bentov, “misawa1,” “notvrygud,” and “boubiche” were the next to fall, the latter netting $79,506.
WSOP 2021 Main Event Satellites From $80 Hit GGPoker
$1,050 GGMasters High Rollers Final Table Results
|1||Aleksey “ImLuckPads” Savenkov||Russia||$141,384|
|6||Eldad “popeyebt2222” Bentov||Israel||$33,527|
|8||Martin “marlin5555” Raus||Canada||$18,853|
Thirty-three GGPoker players will win bracelets. Find out who via our live reporting pages
ginomaster is the Sunday High Rollers Main Event Champion
Some 736 players bought into the $1,050 Sunday High Rollers Main Event this weekend, and it ended in a heads-up chop. Those two deal-making players shared $234,561 of the $736,000 prize pool!
“bito1000” and Ranno “RukKuRuku” Sootla busted early at the final table before Hungarian superstar Andras Nemeth fell by the wayside in seventh for $23,836. Titus Catana and Marcelo Asensio were the next duo heading to the exits, with “hightiger” and Enrico Camosci crashing out in fourth and third-place.
Heads-up saw “ginomaster” and Arie Muller lock horns, and the pair of grinders chopped up the remaining prize pool. Muller officially finished second and scooped $111,848 with ginomaster reeling in a $122,713 prize and the title of champion.
DON'T MISS: Unlimited Attempts at WSOP Main Event Seats for $49.99 at ClubGG
WSOP High Rollers: $1,050 Sunday HR Main Event Final Table Results
|8||Ranno “RukKuRuku” Sootla||Estonia||$17,874|
*reflects a heads-up deal
Rolle Rolls Over $3,150 Blade Bounty King Opponents
A compact but star-studded field of 30 players entered the $3,150 Bounty King event, and Benjamin Rolle bulldozed his way through them all.
Rolle walked away with $34,445 in total, of which $16,875 was from the bounty prize pool. A chunk of that bounty payment was from the elimination of Michael Addamo, who was the event’s runner-up, and recipient of $21,872.
Only two other players won some of the main prize pool money. Joakim Andersson finished in fourth for a combined score worth $14,413 while Jonah Silverstein became $14,368 richer when he dusted off his stack in third.
Just When You Think the WSOP Online Couldn't Get Any Bigger!
WSOP High Rollers: $3,150 Blade Bounty King Final Table Results
Check Out These Other Huge Wins at GGPoker
There were plenty more big scores at GGPoker this weekend. The list below shows all victories that came with a top prize in excess of $30,000.
- natykkk – first-place in the WSOP Online: $525 Bounty Hunters HR MILLION for $104,422*
- shahter08 – first-place in the WSOP Online: $365 Sunday GIANT for $89,290
- Luis Dorneles – first-place in the $105 Bounty MILLION$ for $74,694*
- Luis “THEfaryboy” Faria – first-place in the WSOP Online: $555 Sunday Second Chance for $70,538
- Benjaminno – first-place in the $150 GGMasters for $60,247
- Oscar Brown – first-place in the WSOP High Rollers: $5,250 Blade Closer for $53,825
- Andreas Torbergsen – first-place in the WSOP High Rollers: $5,250 Blade Pot-Limit Omaha for $51,195
- cemhoca – first-place in the WSOP High Rollers: $5,250 Short Deck Super HR for $45,488
- Sergei Denisov – first-place in the WSOP Online: $300 Sunday Marathon for $44,097
- takemeaway – first-place in the WSOP Online: $200 Sunday Warm Up for $38,581
- Mario Mosboeck – first-place in the $315 Sunday Bounty King for $36,405*
- Gaby “kidrurim” Livshitz – first-place in the $210 Bounty Hunters Sunday Special for $36,285*
- Roman Hrabec – first-place in the WSOP High Rollers: $2,625 Blade Opener for $35,067
- Dylan Linde – first-place in the $1,050 Sunday High Rollers Heater Bounty Turbo for $31,878*
- Joshua McCully – first-place in the WSOP High Rollers: $840 Pot-Limit Omaha Hundred Stack for $28,681
- Shyngis Satubayev – first-place in the WSOP High Rollers: $2,100 Pot-Limit Omaha Bounty HR for $30,857*
- Evan “PURPLEPILS99” Parkes – first-place in the WSOP Online: $525 Pot-Limit Omaha Sunday Main for $30,065
*includes bounty payments