Best No Download Poker Sites
Why Play at Instant Play/ No Download Poker Sites?
Although most online poker sites require you to download the poker software, there are a handful that all what is known as instant play or no download poker. Online poker sites with an instant play feature allow you to play cash games and tournaments in your internet browser, without the need to download the site's software, hence the no download name. But why would you want an instant play online poker site?
Perhaps you are using a friend or relative's computer and do not want to download anything onto it; instant play poker is the way to go. You may be working away on business and your work laptop does not permit third-party downloads but you want to play online poker. Fire up a no download site.
There are many reasons for playing poker at instant play or no download poker sites. These are the best online poker sites offering this feature.
Play Instant Poker at 888poker
Of the largest and most prominent online poker sites, 888poker is the biggest that offers an instant play feature. 888poker has done a great job recreating its excellent software into the no download format, so it looks the part.
Head to the 888poker website on your computer or laptop, and click the "Play in Browser" button. Doing so opens a new webpage that is almost a carbon copy of the downloadable 888poker client. You can sign up for an 888poker account on this webpage if you do not already have one, or log in with your 888poker details if you are already a customer.
Once you are logged in, you can play cash games, SNAP (888poker's take on fast-fold poker), a wide variety of multi-table tournaments, and even the exciting Blast jackpot sit & go games that make it possible to win a share of $1 million. However, at the time of writing, only Hold'em is available in the instant play option at 888poker, so you are out of luck if you are an Omaha specialist.
Play Poker at Betfair Poker, Bet365 Poker, and Paddy Power Poker Without a Download
The only other real money online poker sites offering a no download version of their software are those that make up the iPoker Network. Bet365 Poker, Betfair Poker, and Paddy Power Poker are the three biggest "skins" on the network. All three have busy cash games, tournaments, and Twister jackpot games. Indeed, all three poker rooms are almost identical apart from the site-specific promotions and bonuses that are unique to each.
For example, Bet365 Poker has cash game tables known as Premium Tables. They play the exact way as any other Hold'em cash game table, except only Bet365 Poker players can see and play on them.
The best thing about iPoker Network online poker sites is you can have accounts with them all, which means you can sign up for an account via PokerNews' links, claim and release the welcome bonus, and move onto the next site and do the same. This could be a great way to build your bankroll if you are a beginner.
How to Start Playing Texas Hold'em:
- Easy to get started because of simple rules and instant fun.
- The most professional tournaments are Texas Hold'em.
- To improve your skills, you should read strategy articles.
- Get the Poker History Overview.
How to Start Playing Omaha:
- To get started, you need to learn Texas Hold’em rules.
- Easy game to bluff.
- Play two of the most commonly spread variations, Omaha High and Omaha 8-or-better.
How to Start Playing Seven Card Stud:
- The game can be played with two to eight players.
- Seven-card stud does not involve a flop.
- In seven-card stud, it is very important to pay close attention to the cards of your opponents.
How to Start playing 2-7 Triple Draw:
- Hand rankings are the inverse of those in a regular game.
- The worst hand you can hold in this game is a Royal Flush.
- Each player is dealt five cards and there is a round of betting.
How to Start playing Chinese Poker:
- Open-face Chinese poker is a turn-based card game.
- There are no bets placed during the rounds of play.
- Special rule "Fantasyland" is treated as a bonus round of OFC.