Action folded to Jeremy Ausmus in the small blind and he moved all in for roughly 2.8 million. Antonio Esfandiari squeezed out his cards from the big and then made the call.
It was a classic flip, but according to the PokerNews Odds Calculator, Esfandiari had a slight 51.38% chance of winning the hand. That mean Ausmus' chances stood at 47.73% with a 0.88% chance of a tie. The flop dropped Ausmus' chances to 31.52% while the turn dropped it even further to 22.73%.
Ausmus needed either a queen, jack or seven to stay alive, but he'd come up empty as the peeled off on the river. Ausmus was gracious in defeat and even slide his stack over to Esfandiari before shaking hands with the table and taking his leave.