Event #9: $600 No-Limit Hold’em Deepstack is just about ready to begin at the 2019 World Series of Poker, with Day 1 of this event scheduled to start at 11 a.m. Players receive 30,000 starting chips and will play 30 minutes levels on Day 1 of this two-day event, with one re-entry available per player, and late registration open until the end of the dinner break after Level 12 (estimated to be around 6:55 p.m.).
Twenty levels of play are scheduled for Day 1 of this tournament, which could draw a huge field with the affordable buy-in and the incentive of televised coverage for the latter stages of Day 2. The tournament restarts for Day 2 at Noon Tuesday and plays down to a winner.
The $600 No-Limit Hold’em Deepstack is the first of seven “Deepstack” tournaments on the 2019 WSOP schedule. This series of low buy-in bracelet events is new to the WSOP for 2019, and the entire schedule of Deepstack events is as follows:
- June 3 - Event #9: $600 No-Limit Hold’em Deepstack
- June 10 - Event #25: $600 Pot-Limit Omaha Deepstack
- June 16 - Event #37: $800 No-Limit Hold’em Deepstack ($750,000 Guaranteed)
- June 18 - Event #42: $600 Mixed No-Limit Hold’em/ Pot-Limit Omaha Deepstack 8-Handed ($500,000 Guaranteed)
- June 19 - Event #46: $500 WSOP.com No-Limit Hold’em Turbo Deepstack
- June 23 - Event #53: $800 No-Limit Hold’em Deepstack 8-Handed ($750,000 Guaranteed)
- June 25 - Event #59: $600 No-Limit Hold’em DEEPSTACK CHAMPIONSHIP ($500,000 Guaranteed)
The series culminates with Event #59: $600 No-Limit Hold’em DEEPSTACK CHAMPIONSHIP ($500,000 Guaranteed), and four of these seven tournaments feature guaranteed prize pools.
Stay right here to follow along with the PokerNews Live Reporting team throughout the day, as Event #9: $600 No-Limit Hold’em Deepstack is set to begin!