You may come to PokerNews for the best source of live reporting, videos and breaking news in the poker industry, but did you know this is also the place to be for some serious added value when looking to sign up to a new poker room? Here is a summary of just some of the PokerNews +EV that's on offer this week.
A Free $50+$50=$100 Cash!
We here at PokerNews are so confident that you’ll enjoy playing on our partner sites, that we’re willing to kick start your bankroll by covering the cost of your first $50 of play on both PartyPoker and Poker770.
There is absolutely no obligation to continue playing, nor is there any obligation to make a deposit at any time. The best part? You’re not restricted to just one offer. You can receive a total of $100 in free cash by signing up to both PartyPoker and Poker770! There has never been a better time to start playing.
To take up one, or both of these offers, simply download the software and register using PokerNews links and bonus codes. For full information on both offers, please click on the offers below.
The Betfair WSOP Experience — Win an Exclusive Package Today
Sign up for Betfair Poker today through PokerNews and you could freeroll your way into this year’s World Series of Poker.
Have you ever wanted to test your skills on poker’s biggest stage? Well, quit dreaming about it and make it happen! PokerNews players on Betfair have the chance to win a WSOP experience valued at over $4,000 — all for free!
If you’re fortunate enough to lay claim to a $4,000 Team Betfair WSOP Experience Package, here’s what you’ll get:
- $1,500 paid into your Betfair account for flights and spending money.
- Seven nights of luxury accommodation at the five-Star Palazzo in Las Vegas.
- $1,000 buy-in to take your shot at glory in WSOP Event #59.
- Be part of the Legendary “Team Betfair does Vegas” experience.
- Team Betfair Exclusive Welcome Party and Events hosted by Betfair’s WSOP Crew, including John “kunku wap” Tabatabai and Hans “Birdie_BF” Vogl.
Follow PokerNews on Twitter for up-to-the-minute news.