On Sept. 20, 2013, WSOP.com opened its virtual doors in Nevada. Despite launching five months later than its now-defunct rival, Ultimate Poker, WSOP.com quickly moved into the lead for real-money online poker traffic in the state. Now, the site will be celebrating its two-year anniversary tomorrow, Saturday, Sept. 20, 2015.
As part of a special promotional celebration, WSOP.com NV will be offering some amazing gifts to its players. Included in the prizes up for grabs are two-nights accommodation for two at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas and tickets to top performing acts such as Rod Stewart, Celine Dion, and Elton John.
According to information posted on WSOP.com, players must earn at least one Action Player Point (APP) during Saturday, Sept. 20, in order to be entered in a special drawing that will determine the winners of the various prizes.
The complete list of prizes available is said to include the following:
- Two-nights accommodation for two at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, plus a $50 Total Rewards gift card
- Two-nights accommodation for two at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas, plus a $50 Total Rewards gift card
- Two tickets to Elton John
- Two tickets to Rod Stewart
- Two tickets to see Celine Dion
- Two tickets to see Britney Spears
- Two tickets to see Jeff Dunham
- $100 Total Rewards gift cards good for use at any Caesars property
For those in Nevada without a WSOP.com account, click here and take advantage of a 100-percent deposit bonus up to $400, plus get yourself entered into the drawing for some of these great prizes.