It's that time of year again, and we all know you've got a poker player on your holiday gift list. Every poker player wants to improve, and AdvancedPokerTraining.com provides a great gift for players looking to step their game up to the next level.
AdvancedPokerTraining.com is the #1 poker training site, with over 10,000 members from 27 countries since 2009. Plus, it's the only site with scientifically-proven teaching methods.
Train for full-ring, six-max, sit-n-gos, or multi-table tournaments, learning while you play up to 500 hands an hour, get real-time advice, take the unique "Beat the Pro" challenges, or study your training plan and visual reports.
The AdvancedPokerTraining.com Beat the Pro challenge pits you against the best of the best. It is said to be some of the most fun you'll ever have improving your game, but it's so much more than just fun. The patented system uses proven methods shown to be the most effective way to stimulate the brain's learning functions. This allows you to improve to the best of your ability.
But, don't just take our word for it. According to AdvancedPokerTraining.com member Chris McCarthy, "The MTT trainer was a great help in cashing at the WSOP Circuit events. I made back-to-back final tables. The goal is to win a WSOP bracelet or WSOP Circuit ring. I think I'll do it with training on APT. Being able to set the skill level of the players and parameters of the game is great."
On top of everything already outlined, here's more of what you will get with AdvancedPokerTraining.com:
- Play up to 500 hands per hour against challenging computer opponents, receiving advice with every move. This allows players to improve one's game without having to put money at risk.
- Every hand you play is automatically saved to your own personal online database, which allows you to review your play after, share it in the forum for feedback, and more.
- Weekly training plans created using patented technology are personalized for each player and help identify areas of improvement.
- Advanced reporting tools provide detailed and easy-to-understand graphical information about your skills and abilities from different positions and with different types of hands, with comparisons to top players.
- A fun and unique "What’s the Nuts?" training game designed to help players of all abilities improve their speed and accuracy in determining the nuts on all streets.
A full-year membership is less than $13 per month, which is less than half of most competing training sites.
Head to AdvancedPokerTraining.com, click the "Gift Cards" icon at the top of the page, and purchase some Advanced Poker Training for the poker player on your list.