According to the Hendon Mob, Team PokerStars Pro Daniel Negreanu has earned more money in poker tournaments than anyone else, having cashed for more than $32.8 million over the last two decades.
Nice of Negreanu, then, to share some tournament strategy advice as he did this week over his YouTube channel.
His advice focuses on early stage tournament play, presented here as three easy-to-remember tips for making the most of those first few levels. Take a look:
For more early stage strategy for multi-table tournaments that further explores tips offered here by Negreanu, check out the following:
- 10 Multi-Table Tournament Tips: Chip Accumulation vs. Survival
- 10 Multi-Table Tournament Tips: How to Play the Early Levels
- 10 Hold’em Tips: Playing Suited Connectors
- Third-Level Thinking: Recognizing Your Image and Exploiting it Profitably
- Be Cautious When Using Stereotypes in Poker
Be sure to complete your PokerNews experience by checking out an overview of our mobile and tablet apps here. Stay on top of the poker world from your phone with our mobile iOS and Android app, or fire up our iPad app on your tablet. You can also update your own chip counts from poker tournaments around the world with MyStack on both Android and iOS.