ChipMeUp and PartyPoker Want to Send You to the 2010 Aussie Millions
ChipMeUp and Party Poker are joining forces to send you to the biggest poker tournament in the Southern Hemisphere, the 2010 Aussie Millions at the Crown Casino in Melbourne, Australia.
There are 150 FREE seats worth $70 each to Party Poker's 2010 Aussie Millions Qualifier Series. Hurry because the Final, which has 20 seats to the Aussie Millions, is on Dec. 13. Go to ChipMeUp for the details on how you can qualify for the free seats in two ways.
RPM Staking and Rake back
You can now be staked at RPM Poker through ChipMeUp. You'll also earn 30 percent rake back (and up to 10% VIP cash), which is paid directly into your account nightly. You can be staked to sets of sit-n-go tournaments so apply now.
PokerStars Exchange is back!
After some downtime, PokerStars Exchange is back and better than ever. PokerNews' Exchange for $W and $T is the best place to trade your hard-earned PokerStars Tournament money, offering the best rates out there!
Watch out for the best online players listing their events everyday on ChipMeUp. Also, don't forget that the miniFTOPS at FullTilt Poker is one of the biggest small buy-in online poker series, and it starts on Dec. 9.
ChipMeUp members have been on fire recently, especially during the most recent FTOPS, bringing home some big money for investors.
- Telefonkiosk came 7th in FTOPS XIV - Event #22
- nomaddman came 6th in FTOPS XIV - Event #04
- LilPokerGirlie came 6th in FTOPS XIV - Event #08
- MTTSMASHER came 10th in FTOPS XIV - Event #12
- Fooge came 11th in FTOPS XIV - Event #05
- kickyourace came 56th in the FTOPS XIV - Event #24
- ThomasBihl came 2nd in the Turbo $50K Guarantee
- garrettbeckman came 1st in the $75k Guarantee
Visit ChipMeUp now.