WSOP.com Launches New Action Club Loyalty Program in Nevada
WSOP.com is giving thanks to its Nevada customers in November. The real-money online poker site has introduced a new and improved Action Club Loyalty Program, which features higher WSOP Point multipliers for Action Club tier members. That means more cash in your pockets!
Starting Nov. 1, WSOP.com will reward its loyal grinders with a point multiplier system. Players will earn more WSOP Points with every new tier they reach. The more you play, the higher you'll go! Here's a look at the new WSOP Multipliers:
- Silver members increase from 1x to 4x in points
- Gold members increase from 2x to 5x in points
- Platinum members increase from 3.5x to 6x in points
- Elite members increase from 7x to 10x in points
- Seven Stars members increase from 10x to 15x in points
In addition, for the month of November, WSOP.com is offering extra rakeback above and beyond the new Loyalty Program for players who play 100 raked hands per day or more. The more you play, the more you'll get back at the end of the month! Check out the structure below:
- 100 raked hands per day played in 15 days during November earns 10% additional rakeback for November
- 200 raked hands per day played in 20 days during November earns 20% additional rakeback for November
- 500 raked hands per day played in 30 days during November earns 30% additional rakeback for November
WSOP.com launched in September and is available for anyone located in Nevada. The real-money site is available for both PC and Mac Users, offering a wide variety of games and stakes, including daily $100 and $25 freerolls for players of all levels.
The site is also currently running the WSOP.com Online Championships, a series of nine tournaments with $500,000 in added money. The nine different winners from those events will get the opportunity to participate in the first-ever "Online Nine," which will coincide with the November Nine on Nov. 4-5, 2013. The flagship event of the WSOP.com Online Championships is the $215 Main Event, which will take place at 2 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 2 and will feature $75,000 in added money to the prize pool.
For more information, head over to WSOP.com. Download the software now and make a deposit to begin playing today!