Happy New Year!!!!!
How are those New Year's resolutions going?
Seriously… We're only a few days in??
And no, it doesn't count as keeping a resolution if you haven't started yet. ;-)
So here's the key question: How are you going to make this year your best ever in poker? Or to put it another way…
Where would you like to be in 12 months' time?
How much money would you like to have won?
What tournaments would you like to have played?
What limit do you want to feel comfortable beating?
If you haven't thought about this stuff, *now* is the time!
If you're looking to make big changes in your game this year and have your best year ever, we've got your back…
A step-by-step method for doing that is laid out for you in this video which we really recommend. You can watch for free now, just click below, watch a short video then enter your email:
The video is from top poker coach Nick Wealthall and it's packed full of value for you.
In it you'll receive:
- A cut-and-paste guide to creating a plan that really works, actually happens this year and that takes off in the next 30 days
- The key to making plans that succeed which most people miss
- 5 killer questions that can create a great plan for your poker
- A FREE template to form your personal poker plan
- An opportunity to get feedback and help on your plan from a top coach
- A step-by-step system for getting huge changes in your game this year
This is really useful stuff you can start using today, so grab it while it's up!
Because this is designed to get your year off to a great start, it won't be around for long.
So to make 2017 your best year in poker yet, just click below and enter your email:
Have a great year and run good!
Have you ever wanted to write your own articles about poker? Maybe you've got some experiences or opinions about poker that you'd like to share. PokerNews is proud to launch The PN Blog where you can have a platform to make your voice heard. Learn more here.