Five Poker Hall of Famers Among Those to Advance from Day 1c of Wynn Millions
Table Of Contents
The highly-anticipated $10,000 buy-in, $10,000,000 GTD Wynn Millions continued on Sunday with the third and final starting flight. Day 1c 676 runners, which along with Day 1a’s 263 and 1b’s 389 brought the total field up to 1,328 entries.
That easily surpassed the seven-figure guarantee by creating a $12,483,200 prize pool. The top 134 finishers will get a piece of it with a min-cash being worth $25,091 while the eventual winner will walk away with a $2,018,866 first-place prize. They won’t be the only Wynn Millionaire though as the runner-up will receive $1,248,886.
After 10 levels of play, 246 players remained with no fewer than five Poker Hall of Famers advancing to Day 2. John Hennigan is the best position of the group, with Jack McClelland, Daniel Negreanu, Erik Seidel and Johnny Chan all making their way to Day 2 as well.
Fok Claims Overall Lead on Day 1c
The top three chip stacks on Day 1c were Joseph Zona (347,000), Andrew Heckman (334,500) and Orson Young (326,000). They were joined by players like Matas Cimbolas (235,000), Anthony Zinno (169,000), Maria Konnikova (88,500), and Maria Ho (86,500).
Among those to fall on Day 1c were Phil Laak, Nipun Java, Jean-Robert Bellande, Ben Keeline, Ben Farrell, Nick Rigby, and Chad Alberti, who had won his way into the tournament for $200 via the Wynn Steps satellites.
Wynn Millions Day 1c Top 10 Chip Counts
|1||Joseph Zona||United States||347,000|
|2||Andrew Heckman||United States||334,500|
|3||Orson Young||United States||326,000|
|4||Frank Funaro||United States||313,000|
|10||Oddie Dardon||United States||261,000|
The surviving players from Day 1c will return Tuesday at Noon local time on Tuesday. In the meantime, Day 2ab will play out at Noon on Monday.
Wynn Millions Final Table Payouts
Be sure to follow the Wynn Millions every day via the PokerNews Live Updates, which you can find by clicking here.
In this Series
- 1 $10K Buy-In, $10M GTD Wynn Millions Tournament Announced for June 25-July 3
- 2 Cheong, Foxen & Kade Thrive on Day 1a of Wynn Millions; Negreanu Struggles
- 3 Bryn Kenney Leads Day 1b of Wynn Millions $10M GTD; Johnny Chan Fails to Survive
- 4 Five Poker Hall of Famers Among Those to Advance from Day 1c of Wynn Millions
- 5 Wynn Millions Massacre: Foxen Eliminates Kenney in Brutal Quads-Over-Boat Cooler
- 6 Wynn Millions Day 2ab: Mosley Leads as 76 Advance; Foxen Crushes & Cada Falls
- 7 Daniel Negreanu Builds Stack on Day 2c of Wynn Millions; Frank Funaro in Lead
- 8 Wynn Millions: Ari Engel Wins Monster Straight-Flush-Over-Straight-Flush Pot
- 9 Maria Ho Bags Big w/ 61 Remaining in Wynn Millions; Negreanu Eliminated