Autumn at Aria Set to Run Alongside WSOP October 5-November 14
The 2021 World Series of Poker isn't the only live tournament series offering big money guarantees this fall. The Las Vegas poker tournament schedule hits the prime part of the calendar this October and November, with festivals running at several venues throughout the city.
ARIA is one of the premier poker rooms in Las Vegas and all around the world. Tournament Director Paul Campbell put together an Autumn at Aria series that lasts more than a month from October 5 through November 14.
At 11 a.m. daily, except on days with special events, the Las Vegas Strip casino will host a one-day $400 buy-in no-limit hold'em tournament. Players will start with 25,000 in chips, blind levels will increase every 30 minutes, and the guaranteed prize pool each day is set at $40,000.
Here are the replacement events on various days (all one-day events starting at 11 a.m. unless otherwise noted):
- Oct. 9: $470 Limit Omaha/8 ($30,000 guaranteed)
- Oct. 13: $470 Pot-Limit Omaha ($30,000 guaranteed)
- Oct. 15: $470 H.O.R.S.E. ($30,000 guaranteed)
- Oct. 18: $1,100 No-Limit Hold’em ($100,000 guaranteed, two-day event at 1 p.m.)
- Oct. 22: $600 No-Limit Hold'em Senior (50+) ($75,000 guaranteed, 10 a.m. start time)
- Oct. 23: $470 Limit Omaha/8 ($30,000 guaranteed)
- Oct. 31: $600 No-Limit Hold'em Seniors (50+) ($75,000 guaranteed, 10 a.m. start time)
- Nov. 2: $470 Pot-Limit Omaha/8 ($30,000 guaranteed)
- Nov. 4: $470 Pot-Limit Omaha ($30,000 guaranteed)
- Nov. 11: $1,100 H.O.R.S.E. ($75,000 guaranteed, two-day event)
Related: WSOP 2021: Best Events to Play on a Budget
One of the most-anticipated tournaments on the schedule is the $1,100 buy-in No-Limit Hold’em event on October 18. The two-day tournament is sure to draw a big turnout given there will be a $160 super satellite the day before on October 17.
The affordable buy-ins will complement the previously announced high roller schedule being called the “2021 Aria October High Roller Series.” There will be $10,000 High Roller events on October 1st, 13th, and 28th, all of which will count on the PokerGO Tour.
Similarly, there will be a “2021 ARIA November High Roller Series” that will be comprised of 11 tournaments at the $10,000 price point and a $25,000 high roller.
In addition to the Autumn at Aria series, there will be several other Las Vegas series running parallel to the World Series of Poker (WSOP) including the Wynn Fall Classic, Golden Nugget The Grand Poker Series, and Venetian Deepstacks.
Executive Editor US, PokerNews Podcast co-host & 2013 WSOP Bracelet Winner.