Win the ULTIMATE Oracle Red Bull Racing Experience at EPT Barcelona
Table Of Contents
Oracle Red Bull Racing (ORBR) are bossing the 2022 Formula One season, leading the current Constructor Standings as well as having their driver Max Verstappen sit a top of the Drivers league table. Now, as the F1 team enters the second half of the season, PokerStars has revealed how fans can become the owner of the latest Red Spade Pass for the Brazil Grand Prix.
The Red Spade Pass grants the ultimate ORBR fan experience, and this time around the winners will be sent to Brazil's iconic Interlagos Grand Prix circuit.
Best Free to Play Slots
What Does a Red Spade Pass Include?
Experience a Grand Prix like never before with an unforgettable trackside view of the big race, which is all thanks to the ongoing partnership between PokerStars and Oracle Red Bull Racing.
As well as having the best seats in the house, Red Spade Pass winners will also be rewarded with a host of PokerStars prizes.
PokerStars Red Spade Pass includes:
- Five nights’ accommodation in Sao Paulo
- Return flights for two people
- Personalised video message from a member of the oracle Red Bull Racing team
- PokerStars X Oracle Red Bull Racing merchandise bundle
- $250/€250 PokerStars Sports bets
- $250 in PokerStars Casino spins
- €109 PokerStars Sunday Million ticket
- One-hour poker lesson with a PokerStars Ambassador or PokerStars Learn coach
Director of Partnerships, Public Relations and Consumer Engagement at PokerStars Rebecca McAdam Willets said: “Our aim is to give our community epic moments that they will never forget. Together, PokerStars and Oracle Red Bull Racing want to bring entertainment to all of our fans and players, and this season we’ve seen some fantastic moments both on and off the track. As our partnership continues to grow, we’re looking forward to bringing even more unique experiences to the PokerStars communities.”
Win a Red Spade Pass at EPT Barcelona
It has been announced that a Red Spade Pass will be in one of the envelopes in the €3,000 buy-in EPT Platinum Pass Mystery Bounty event. Starting flights for tournament run from August 17-18, with the bounty prizes coming into play on August 19's Day 2.
PokerNews will be on the ground for the tournament, among a host of other events, providing live updates as the action unfolds. Be sure to check our EPT Live Reporting hub to find out the latest news from Barcelona.
More Red Spade Passes will be awarded across PokerStars and PokerStars Casino, with new ways to win being announced soon.
Give Yourself a Chance of Winning a Red Spade Pass
Red Spade Passes are only available for PokerStars’ customers, which means you need an account with the online poker giant.
New depositing PokerStars customers can claim a welcome bonus worth up to $600. Download PokerStars via PokerNews, create your free account, and decide how much you want to deposit. Your deposit is matched 100% up to $600 in the form of a bonus. In fact, your first three deposits in the first 60-days after making your first deposit are matched up to a combined total of $600.
The bonus releases into your playable balance in $10 increments each time you generate 180 redemption points, which in turn are earned at a rate of five per $1 contributed to the cash game rake or spent on tournament fees (6.5 points per £1, 5.5 points per €1, and four points per CAD$).
Calum has been a part of the PokerNews team since September 2021 after working in the UK energy sector. He played his first hand of poker in 2017 and immediately fell in love with the game. Calum's proudest poker achievement is winning the only tournament he has ever played in Las Vegas, the prestigious $60 Flamingo evening event.
In this Series
- 1 Francisco Benitez Triumphs in EPT Barcelona €10,200 Mystery Bounty (€114,080)
- 2 Win the ULTIMATE Oracle Red Bull Racing Experience at EPT Barcelona
- 3 Francisco Benitez Secures Second 2022 EPT Barcelona Title; Wins €25,000 No Limit Hold'em I (€341,565)
- 4 Addamo & Davies Double Up in First Level of EPT Barcelona €25K Single-Day High Roller I
- 5 Artur Martirosian Takes Down EPT Barcelona €25,000 Single-Day High Roller I (€540,990)
- 6 Fourth-Time's a Charm For Watson in the EPT Barcelona €50,000 High Roller
- 7 Rick van Bruggen Wins Record-Breaking Estrellas Poker Tour Main Event
- 8 WOW! PokerStars EPT Barcelona Smashes Record for Biggest Main Event Field
- 9 Miroslav Alilovic Wins Estrellas Poker Tour High Roller (€512,650)
- 10 Mikita Badziakouski Wins EPT Barcelona €100K Super High Roller for a Second Time
- 11 Another for Michael Addamo; Conquers EPT Barcelona €50K Single Day High Roller II
- 12 Defending EPT Barcelona Champ Simon Brandstrom Taking it "One Hand at a Time" on Hunt for Second Title
- 13 Yamato Nakai Wins $30,000 PSPC Platinum Pass in EPT Barcelona Mystery Bounty
- 14 Leonard Maue Denies Benitez Third Straight Title to Win the €25,000 Single-Day High Roller
- 15 Patrik Jaros Leads Final Six in PokerStars EPT Barcelona €5,300 Main Event
- 16 Mikolaj Zawadzki Wins EPT Barcelona €1,650 Mystery Bounty (€95,418)
- 17 Could YOU Make This Hero Call at an EPT Main Event Final Table?
- 18 Steve O'Dwyer "No Longer Angry" After EPT Barcelona €25,000 High Roller Victory
- 19 Portugal's Rui Ferreira Takes Down €10,300 EPT High Roller for €767,750
- 20 Giuliano Bendinelli Comes Back From One Big Blind to Win the 2022 EPT Barcelona Main Event (€1,491,133)
- 21 Five Key Hands from EPT Barcelona Main Event Heads-Up Battle