Ivey Stories Ep. 4: You Can't Bluff Phil Ivey
Phil Ivey is a hard man to track down for an interview. Our very own Frank Op de Woerd was able to wrangle him during the 2014 World Series of Poker $50,000 Poker Players' Championship recently, but things were kept brief. Despite Ivey's repeated attempts to dodge the camera, it doesn't mean others aren't willing to tell interesting stories about him, and that's why PokerNews is bringing you Ivey Stories.
In the fourth episode of Ivey Stories, Paul Jackson talks about one of the craziest hands in televised poker history where he and Ivey go head to head and neither one of them has anything in the 2005 Monte Carlo Millions.
Be sure to stay tuned for more episodes of Ivey Stories.
In this Series
- 1 Ivey Stories Ep. 1: Ivey Proves To Be a Quick Study
- 2 Ivey Stories Ep. 2: Betting Big On the Golf Course
- 3 Ivey Stories Ep. 3: Early Days in Atlantic City as "Jerome"
- 4 Ivey Stories Ep. 4: You Can't Bluff Phil Ivey
- 5 Ivey Stories Ep. 5: Jason Mercier Teaches Phil Ivey the "Mini" Raise
- 6 Ivey Stories Ep. 6: How Ivey Won $12 Million and Saved the Poker World
- 7 Ivey Stories Ep. 7: Picking Phil Ivey's Screen Name
- 8 Ivey Stories Ep. 8: Ivey's First Bracelet Win with Dave "Devilfish" Ulliott
- 9 Ivey Stories Ep. 9: Pat and Mel Humphries Friends from the Beginning
- 10 Ivey Stories Ep. 10: Phil Ivey Gets Slapped Across the Face by Daniel Negreanu