Ivey Stories Ep. 7: Picking Phil Ivey's Screen Name
If you have been following the PokerNews coverage from the 2014 World Series of Poker throughout the summer, then you have probably viewed one of the very popular Ivey Stories, a series of tales about the legendary Phil Ivey as told by others. Even Ivey himself has admitted to catching a few of the episodes.
In this episode of Ivey Stories, Dustin Iannotti, director of content and pro marketing for Ultimate Poker and former head of pro marketing for Full Tilt Poker, shares a few stories about setting up Ivey’s online poker account and screen name.
Be sure to stay tuned for more episodes of Ivey Stories.
In this Series
- 1 Ivey Stories Ep. 1: Ivey Proves To Be a Quick Study
- 2 Ivey Stories Ep. 2: Betting Big On the Golf Course
- 3 Ivey Stories Ep. 3: Early Days in Atlantic City as "Jerome"
- 4 Ivey Stories Ep. 4: You Can't Bluff Phil Ivey
- 5 Ivey Stories Ep. 5: Jason Mercier Teaches Phil Ivey the "Mini" Raise
- 6 Ivey Stories Ep. 6: How Ivey Won $12 Million and Saved the Poker World
- 7 Ivey Stories Ep. 7: Picking Phil Ivey's Screen Name
- 8 Ivey Stories Ep. 8: Ivey's First Bracelet Win with Dave "Devilfish" Ulliott
- 9 Ivey Stories Ep. 9: Pat and Mel Humphries Friends from the Beginning
- 10 Ivey Stories Ep. 10: Phil Ivey Gets Slapped Across the Face by Daniel Negreanu