Ivey Stories Ep. 8: Ivey's First Bracelet Win with Dave "Devilfish" Ulliott
Welcome back for another episode of Ivey Stories. On this eighth episode of the series, we're going all the way back to the year 2000, when Phil Ivey won his first World Series of Poker gold bracelet.
Ivey defeated a field of 100 entries and 95 rebuys to earn the $195,000 top prize, but he had to get through a very tough final table to do it. Among those at the final table was Dave "Devilfish" Ulliott, and he's the man who spoke to PokerNews about Ivey's first bracelet win.
Be sure to stay tuned for more episodes of Ivey Stories.
In this Series
- 1 Ivey Stories Ep. 1: Ivey Proves To Be a Quick Study
- 2 Ivey Stories Ep. 2: Betting Big On the Golf Course
- 3 Ivey Stories Ep. 3: Early Days in Atlantic City as "Jerome"
- 4 Ivey Stories Ep. 4: You Can't Bluff Phil Ivey
- 5 Ivey Stories Ep. 5: Jason Mercier Teaches Phil Ivey the "Mini" Raise
- 6 Ivey Stories Ep. 6: How Ivey Won $12 Million and Saved the Poker World
- 7 Ivey Stories Ep. 7: Picking Phil Ivey's Screen Name
- 8 Ivey Stories Ep. 8: Ivey's First Bracelet Win with Dave "Devilfish" Ulliott
- 9 Ivey Stories Ep. 9: Pat and Mel Humphries Friends from the Beginning
- 10 Ivey Stories Ep. 10: Phil Ivey Gets Slapped Across the Face by Daniel Negreanu