Mike Postle Goes on Mike Matusow's 'The Mouthpiece' Podcast, Denies Cheating
On Friday, October 4, 2019, Mike Matusow hosted a new edition of his podcast 'The Mouthpiece' featuring alleged poker cheater Mike Postle. Matusow said he wasn't convinced after seeing some of the hands pointed out by the poker community with Joe Ingram and Doug Polk at the forefront. On October 5, 2019, the second part of the interview was released. You can listen to both parts in the embedded videos above.
"First of all, the number they gave of me winning $250,000. [...] That couldn't be further from the case."
Mike Postle comes into the podcast at 28:18 into the first part. In the second part, Postle comes on at 17:57. At the moment of publication, the two parts of the video have a combined 106 likes and 356 dislikes on YouTube.
Matusow said he had watched about three hours of footage before the podcast got underway. In the sometimes unhinged podcast, Matusow more than once calls the mainstream media 'fake news,' includes numerous references to Trump and the Russia investigation, and admits to being stoned.
"My head is so bashed in, I don't really know where to begin," Postle starts. "All I can say is that this started with a lot of hatred towards me for I guess the whole making me into some reality star on tv, except it was done in a live stream."
In the first part, Postle says the numbers that have been going around, are off. "First of all, the number they gave of me winning $250,000. I think that was a year's time. That couldn't be further from the case," Postle says, explaining how the chip stacks are off because play gets underway before the live stream starts, making for a lot of action.
Some minutes later, Postle says, "It's absolutely impossible for me to be doing what they're claiming. It's one thousand percent impossible..." though Postle seems to be more referring to winning $250,000 in the game over a year, and not about the cheating as much.
Matusow, often referring to those alleging Postle of cheating as 'the conspiracy people,' tells Postle he can sue people for millions of dollars for slander. Postle then says that he is innocent, 10,000 percent.
For some reason, Matusow opens the second podcast with 'Fuck the Joe Ingram fanboys!' Postle calls the investigating lazy in the second segment, and that he's working on a video showing that he's clearly human and not cheating in the game. In the closing of the second part, Matusow invites Postle to come on a future episode via Skype to show his innocence and clear his name with gathered proof.
In this Series
- 1 Mike Postle Accused of Cheating During Livestreamed Cash Games
- 2 10 Suspicious Hands Played by Mike Postle on Livestream
- 3 Stones Gambling Hall Suspends All Poker Broadcasts Following Alleged Cheating
- 4 Stones Launches Investigation Into Postle Cheating Saga
- 5 PokerNews Podcast: Stones Scandal
- 6 Mike Postle Goes on Mike Matusow's 'The Mouthpiece' Podcast, Denies Cheating
- 7 LATB, WSOP, PokerStars, and More on Security of Their Livestreams
- 8 Mike Postle, Stones Parties Hit With $10M Lawsuit
- 9 Graphics Company Reacts to Mike Postle Cheating Allegations Saga
- 10 Watch List: Investigative Videos Mike Postle Cheating Allegations
- 11 Watch Whistleblower Veronica Brill on Joey Ingram's Podcast
- 12 PokerNews Podcast: Jeff Boski on Postle Scandal
- 13 Mike Postle's Lawyer: "I Know Such Streaks Are Possible"
- 14 The Postle Lawsuit is Not as Clear Cut As It May Seem
- 15 Top 10 Stories of 2019: Mike Postle Caught Cheating on Livestream
- 16 Mike Postle Accused of Avoiding Court Summons
- 17 Mike Postle Files, Possibly Leaks Own Motion to Dismiss
- 18 Marle Cordeiro Files Lawsuit Against Mike Postle Seeking $250K
- 19 Stones in New Motion to Dismiss Mike Postle Lawsuit: “Casinos Do Not Owe a General Duty of Care to Gamblers"
- 20 Motion for Sanctions Filed Against Mike Postle; Latest on Motion to Dismiss
- 21 Plaintiffs Respond to Stones & Justin Kuraitis Motions to Dismiss in Mike Postle Case
- 22 PokerNews-Op Ed: Postle Tightlipped in Oral Arguments, Motion to Dismiss Outcome a Coinflip
- 23 Plaintiffs' Case Against Mike Postle, Stones Dismissed by Judge
- 24 Plaintiff's Lawyer Offers a Reflection on the Stones/Mike Postle Ruling
- 25 Judge Dismisses Marle Cordeiro’s Case Against Mike Postle for Lack of Jurisdiction
- 26 Settlement Finalized for 60 Plaintiffs in Case With Stones, Kuraitis
- 27 Mike Postle, Justin Kuraitis Break Silences in Wake of Settlement
- 28 Leaked Term Sheet Reveals Details Regarding Stones/Kuraitis Settlement; Plaintiffs Paid $40,000
- 29 The Muck: Kuraitis, Stones Lash Out After Twitter Silence
- 30 Plaintiff's Counsel Maurice "Mac" VerStandig Reflects on the Mike Postle Litigation
- 31 Galfond, Berkey Helping Propel Research into Mike Postle's Play
- 32 Top Stories of 2020, #5: Mike Postle Saga Winds Down
- 33 Postle Hit With Two Motions to Strike, Dropped by Lawyers