PokerNews Podcast: Stones Scandal
Sarah Herring and [Removed:139] have no problem choosing what to lead off with in this episode of the PokerNews Podcast. They take a deep dive into the cheating scandal surrounding Mike Postle and Stones Live.
Joey Ingram's investigation videos set the stage for the discussion, as Sarah and Jeff go over multiple points of evidence against Postle.
Plus, the two chat about Flutter's merger with The Stars Group, and what that could mean for the future of PokerStars.
Then, Sarah brings on Ray from the "Confessions of a Market Maker" business podcast.
Sponsor: Run It Once Poker
|0:20||Intro: Diving right into the Stones Scandal surrounding Mike Postle|
|4:20||Reviewing some suspicious hands Postle played on stream|
|10:30||Thoughts from the poker community|
|15:20||UPDATE (post-podcast taping): Stones Launches New Investigation|
|27:30||Flutter Entertainment and The Stars Group Set For Merger|
|33:00||A quick breakdown of the latest Dolly's Game episode on PokerGO!|
|33:50||Sponsor: Run It Once Poker|
|35:00||Ray from "Confessions of a Market Maker" joins the show!|
|1:02:20||Michael Soyza Wins Online High Roller|
|1:03:50||Next week: Nick Marchington (for real this time!)|
You can subscribe to the PokerNews Podcast on Apple Podcasts here!
In this Series
- 1 Mike Postle Accused of Cheating During Livestreamed Cash Games
- 2 10 Suspicious Hands Played by Mike Postle on Livestream
- 3 Stones Gambling Hall Suspends All Poker Broadcasts Following Alleged Cheating
- 4 Stones Launches Investigation Into Postle Cheating Saga
- 5 PokerNews Podcast: Stones Scandal
- 6 Mike Postle Goes on Mike Matusow's 'The Mouthpiece' Podcast, Denies Cheating
- 7 LATB, WSOP, PokerStars, and More on Security of Their Livestreams
- 8 Mike Postle, Stones Parties Hit With $10M Lawsuit
- 9 Graphics Company Reacts to Mike Postle Cheating Allegations Saga
- 10 Watch List: Investigative Videos Mike Postle Cheating Allegations
- 11 Watch Whistleblower Veronica Brill on Joey Ingram's Podcast
- 12 PokerNews Podcast: Jeff Boski on Postle Scandal
- 13 Mike Postle's Lawyer: "I Know Such Streaks Are Possible"
- 14 The Postle Lawsuit is Not as Clear Cut As It May Seem
- 15 Top 10 Stories of 2019: Mike Postle Caught Cheating on Livestream
- 16 Mike Postle Accused of Avoiding Court Summons
- 17 Mike Postle Files, Possibly Leaks Own Motion to Dismiss
- 18 Marle Cordeiro Files Lawsuit Against Mike Postle Seeking $250K
- 19 Stones in New Motion to Dismiss Mike Postle Lawsuit: “Casinos Do Not Owe a General Duty of Care to Gamblers"
- 20 Motion for Sanctions Filed Against Mike Postle; Latest on Motion to Dismiss
- 21 Plaintiffs Respond to Stones & Justin Kuraitis Motions to Dismiss in Mike Postle Case
- 22 PokerNews-Op Ed: Postle Tightlipped in Oral Arguments, Motion to Dismiss Outcome a Coinflip
- 23 Plaintiffs' Case Against Mike Postle, Stones Dismissed by Judge
- 24 Plaintiff's Lawyer Offers a Reflection on the Stones/Mike Postle Ruling
- 25 Judge Dismisses Marle Cordeiro’s Case Against Mike Postle for Lack of Jurisdiction
- 26 Settlement Finalized for 60 Plaintiffs in Case With Stones, Kuraitis
- 27 Mike Postle, Justin Kuraitis Break Silences in Wake of Settlement
- 28 Leaked Term Sheet Reveals Details Regarding Stones/Kuraitis Settlement; Plaintiffs Paid $40,000
- 29 The Muck: Kuraitis, Stones Lash Out After Twitter Silence
- 30 Plaintiff's Counsel Maurice "Mac" VerStandig Reflects on the Mike Postle Litigation
- 31 Galfond, Berkey Helping Propel Research into Mike Postle's Play
- 32 Top Stories of 2020, #5: Mike Postle Saga Winds Down
- 33 Postle Hit With Two Motions to Strike, Dropped by Lawyers