PokerNews Podcast: Jeff Boski on Postle Scandal
Another wild week in the scandal surrounding Mike Postle and Stones Gambling Hall and Sarah Herring and [Removed:139] are here with another PokerNews Podcast episode to break it all down.
A lawsuit is filed for tens of millions of dollars in damages by 25 plaintiffs against Postle, Stones and other parties. Sarah and Jeff recap the civil suit plus discuss what the developer behind the graphics system being used had to say about everything going on.
Then, Sarah chats with popular poker vlogger Jeff "Boski". What was it like to play with Postle on stream? He fills us in.
Plus, Sarah and Jeff recap a bit of drama going on with Johnnie "Vibes" and Jared Jaffee. And, the incredible success story that was WPT Australia, the PN Pod dives into the big numbers!
Sponsor: Run It Once (Click link for special PN Pod rakeback deal)
|0:20||Intro: Sarah and Jeff dive into the lawsuit filed against Postle and Stones|
|10:20||Graphics company reacts to scandal|
|27:00||Jeff Boski joins the show!|
|30:00||Locals warn Boski to stay away from Postle|
|33:20||Boski breaks down Stones Live hand against Postle|
|44:40||More on the lawsuit filed (with Mac VerStandig representing the plaintiffs)|
|57:00||Discussion on RFID and potential cheating|
|1:03:00||Adopt a Boxer|
|1:03:50||Follow Jeff on Twitter|
|1:05:10||Sponsor: Run It Once (Click link for special PN Pod rakeback deal)|
|1:07:30||Drama surrounding Johnnie Vibes and Jared Jaffee|
|1:19:30||Terrific turnout at WPT Australia|
|1:23:50||Next week: Brad Wilson from Enhance Your Edge|
You can subscribe to the PokerNews Podcast on Apple Podcasts here!
In this Series
- 1 Mike Postle Accused of Cheating During Livestreamed Cash Games
- 2 10 Suspicious Hands Played by Mike Postle on Livestream
- 3 Stones Gambling Hall Suspends All Poker Broadcasts Following Alleged Cheating
- 4 Stones Launches Investigation Into Postle Cheating Saga
- 5 PokerNews Podcast: Stones Scandal
- 6 Mike Postle Goes on Mike Matusow's 'The Mouthpiece' Podcast, Denies Cheating
- 7 LATB, WSOP, PokerStars, and More on Security of Their Livestreams
- 8 Mike Postle, Stones Parties Hit With $10M Lawsuit
- 9 Graphics Company Reacts to Mike Postle Cheating Allegations Saga
- 10 Watch List: Investigative Videos Mike Postle Cheating Allegations
- 11 Watch Whistleblower Veronica Brill on Joey Ingram's Podcast
- 12 PokerNews Podcast: Jeff Boski on Postle Scandal
- 13 Mike Postle's Lawyer: "I Know Such Streaks Are Possible"
- 14 The Postle Lawsuit is Not as Clear Cut As It May Seem
- 15 Top 10 Stories of 2019: Mike Postle Caught Cheating on Livestream
- 16 Mike Postle Accused of Avoiding Court Summons
- 17 Mike Postle Files, Possibly Leaks Own Motion to Dismiss
- 18 Marle Cordeiro Files Lawsuit Against Mike Postle Seeking $250K
- 19 Stones in New Motion to Dismiss Mike Postle Lawsuit: “Casinos Do Not Owe a General Duty of Care to Gamblers"
- 20 Motion for Sanctions Filed Against Mike Postle; Latest on Motion to Dismiss
- 21 Plaintiffs Respond to Stones & Justin Kuraitis Motions to Dismiss in Mike Postle Case
- 22 PokerNews-Op Ed: Postle Tightlipped in Oral Arguments, Motion to Dismiss Outcome a Coinflip
- 23 Plaintiffs' Case Against Mike Postle, Stones Dismissed by Judge
- 24 Plaintiff's Lawyer Offers a Reflection on the Stones/Mike Postle Ruling
- 25 Judge Dismisses Marle Cordeiro’s Case Against Mike Postle for Lack of Jurisdiction
- 26 Settlement Finalized for 60 Plaintiffs in Case With Stones, Kuraitis
- 27 Mike Postle, Justin Kuraitis Break Silences in Wake of Settlement
- 28 Leaked Term Sheet Reveals Details Regarding Stones/Kuraitis Settlement; Plaintiffs Paid $40,000
- 29 The Muck: Kuraitis, Stones Lash Out After Twitter Silence
- 30 Plaintiff's Counsel Maurice "Mac" VerStandig Reflects on the Mike Postle Litigation
- 31 Galfond, Berkey Helping Propel Research into Mike Postle's Play
- 32 Top Stories of 2020, #5: Mike Postle Saga Winds Down
- 33 Postle Hit With Two Motions to Strike, Dropped by Lawyers